all the time blowing the 25a radio fuse. the vehicle still wont start. i broke out the tester and get high readings on the tow fuse. andy help is more than appreciated.
My vehicle will turn over but wont start. It blew the 140 fuse replaced on 2001 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2001 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pawnee Rock, KS
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Fackler, AL
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 67) in Whiteoak, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($142 - 197) in Capay, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($283 - 435) in Hollidaysburg, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($216 - 341) in Irmo, SC