I know it has something to do with the traction control but that's about it. It is always on but I don't notice any side affects.
My vans off track light is on. Any ideas why and how to fix it? on 2002 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2002 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($57 - 123) in Olanta, SC
- Starter Replacement ($309 - 460) in Ransom, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($268 - 398) in Cornish Flat, NH
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($396 - 603) in Cambridge, MD
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($916 - 1,034) in Van Hornesville, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($251 - 298) in Harrell, AR