I know it has something to do with the traction control but that's about it. It is always on but I don't notice any side affects.
My vans off track light is on. Any ideas why and how to fix it? on 2002 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2002 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($141 - 200) in Olanta, SC
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($305 - 851) in Ransom, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 83) in Cornish Flat, NH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($143 - 254) in Cambridge, MD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($932 - 994) in Van Hornesville, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($541 - 603) in Harrell, AR