my mechanic installed new wires, plugs engine light came back on annd still missed at that speed he then put it on diagnostic and a smoke test he then installed upper intake gasket set , EGR Control Solenoid I drove it around for about 10 miles it still miss at 30-40mph my mechanic said to always drive with overdrive off in town it will drive smoother and then the engine light came on after he said that WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE ?
My vans engine light was on and mis fire when I get to around 30-40 mph on 2002 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
2002 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($283 - 374) in Sycamore, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($198 - 230) in Lakewood, CO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($183 - 230) in El Prado, NM
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($184 - 243) in West Fork, AR
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($101 - 233) in Scandia, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($223 - 245) in Bluffton, AR