My van had problems twice starting, wouldn't start just clicked, but got it started after a few minutes. Then I tried to start it one morning and it just clicked, I hear the fuel pump and I have power to windows, radio etc. Replaced Starter, Ignition switch...checked relay, battery, re-checked starter and wires. Running out of things to check, I need HELP!!!
My van won't start, why? on 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager
2 answers 1 comment
sounds like the starter is stuck and bound up. remove and have tested
- 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Problems(29)
- 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair Estimates
- 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Q&A(50)
- 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Recalls(5)
- 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Shops
- 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Grand Voyager Questions
- washed motor now it wont start. battery is new. no spark or gas please help
- When A/C is on, front blows cold air but rear blows hot air through lower vents.
- transmission shifter is stuck in park
- Where can the wiring for the rear power windows be disconnected ?
- how much should it cost to replace the shift cable?
1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($96 - 148) in Portola, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($159 - 249) in Battle Ground, IN
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($160 - 243) in Bradley, FL
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - 250) in Porter, MN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Whittemore, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($170 - 236) in East Williamson, NY