a few weeks ago we were coming home came down a hill and lost power would not start. We tried changing the fuel pump. We changed the fuel pump and there is gas in the van however it is till not starting. I am wondering what other problems it could be?
My van won't start and do not know what it could be? on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that