a few weeks ago we were coming home came down a hill and lost power would not start. We tried changing the fuel pump. We changed the fuel pump and there is gas in the van however it is till not starting. I am wondering what other problems it could be?
My van won't start and do not know what it could be? on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2006 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($109 - 167) in Otego, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 222) in La Plata, MD
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($931 - 1,401) in Little Falls, MN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($519 - 697) in Collinsville, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Barlow, OH
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Panola, TX