When i turn the key in the ignition it goes dead,lights and window works
my van won't start on 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy,
August 14, 2012
with the little info I got it sounds like it could be a starter
2 answersFebruary 05, 2015
1 answerAugust 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
- where is the fuel filter located? right side bottom center of vehicle?
- Can you determine if your vehicle has air suspension by the VIN Number?
- No matter what you set the air vent control to the air flow never changes. I have been told it may be an actuator. Where is it located and approximately how much would it take to get it fixed?
- How much should it cost for replacement of the solinodes in transmission?
- My captain chair is stuck in post of floor and won't unlatch, how do I fix?