Yesterday my van started sputtering and died won't start out acts like its out of gas but has half a tank. I'm lost don't know what it could be or even where to start at. Please help.
My van started sputtering and died now it won't start on 2001 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start
- Front end suspension problems it feels like the tires are going to come off