i was driving , noticed my belt squeaking this morning when i started my van , then while i was driving around 60 mph it started jerking did this a few times back to back then i slowed down to about 45 mph and it did it again , when i sped up it did it a few more times then did not do it again all the way to work .... anyone else have this issue , or know what this is ??
my van started jerking this morning while driving down the road on 2000 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
2000 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($218 - 287) in Spickard, MO
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Aleppo, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Algoma, MS
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 592) in West Unity, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($371 - 506) in Hathorne, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($131 - 169) in Puyallup, WA