i was driving , noticed my belt squeaking this morning when i started my van , then while i was driving around 60 mph it started jerking did this a few times back to back then i slowed down to about 45 mph and it did it again , when i sped up it did it a few more times then did not do it again all the way to work .... anyone else have this issue , or know what this is ??
my van started jerking this morning while driving down the road on 2000 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
2000 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($268 - 337) in Spickard, MO
- 40,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Aleppo, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($359 - 479) in Algoma, MS
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in West Unity, OH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($80 - 101) in Hathorne, MA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($272 - 321) in Puyallup, WA