The noise occurs when moving slowly or over a dip. It steers fine and the tires show no uneven wear. It began right after I had the vehicle on a lift to have the brakes inspected.
My van makes creaking noises when I turn the steering wheel when it is at rest . on 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(26)
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(78)
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(6)
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($338 - 476) in Stratford, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 446) in Marietta, SC
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($219 - 284) in Naples, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($285 - 533) in Mission, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Southmayd, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($333 - 380) in Ingomar, MT