Under normal acceleration I can feel the engine getting held back. I have replaced a clogged converter, installed a new cap and rotor, and new plug wires.
My van is very sluggish and unresponsive unless I stomp the gas pedal. on 1995 Mercury Villager
2 answers 1 comment
ck the fuel filter for blockage
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- under the steering wheel
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
1995 Mercury Villager Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($216 - 259) in Weir, TX
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mac Arthur, WV
- AC Compressor Replacement ($551 - 657) in Newton Hamilton, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($591 - 698) in Delmar, AL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Canton, OH
- Brake Proportioning Valve Replacement ($495 - 519) in Lame Deer, MT