Under normal acceleration I can feel the engine getting held back. I have replaced a clogged converter, installed a new cap and rotor, and new plug wires.
My van is very sluggish and unresponsive unless I stomp the gas pedal. on 1995 Mercury Villager
2 answers 1 comment
ck the fuel filter for blockage
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon