i dont have a code why are my valves making i bought it used had for about 6 months it been making noise since I bought a woman going along they told me it was something else
my valve are making noise on 1996 Saturn SL
1 answerMay 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL Questions
- using engine coolant 2 pints in 50 miles
- Can someone help me please?
- car started shaking while i was at a complete stop the shut off what is promble
- What could cause a clanking noise in the vicinity of the serpentine belt?
- My coolant hose manifold nipple has broken. i found a repair kit on Ebay for 2001 saturn SC2 & SL2. i have a 2001 S-Series. Has anyone used this kit or have an alternative fix. Could i drill a small hole and place some type nipple and glue it in? HELP!
1996 Saturn SL Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rowe, MA
- Heater Core Replacement ($331 - $499) in Brock, NE
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Blandburg, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($401 - $563) in Macon, GA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Sutherlin, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($229 - $261) in Hallettsville, TX