turn on the left signal the white turning light doesn't come on but the signal flashes. turn on the right one the white turning light comes on but the light won't flash. checked easy stuff (flasher, replaced bulbs) cleaned grounds to core support No change. could this have to do with recall on parking lights? or some other ground wire?
My turn signals act like they have ground leching problems. on 1998 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1998 Buick Regal Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Jefferson, ME
- EGR Valve Replacement ($271 - 411) in Loyalhanna, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($231 - 476) in Oceano, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($430 - 668) in Niota, TN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - 102) in Collinston, UT
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($258 - 297) in Neavitt, MD