turn on the left signal the white turning light doesn't come on but the signal flashes. turn on the right one the white turning light comes on but the light won't flash. checked easy stuff (flasher, replaced bulbs) cleaned grounds to core support No change. could this have to do with recall on parking lights? or some other ground wire?
My turn signals act like they have ground leching problems. on 1998 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why is my driver side headlight out
- my car gear stay stuck for 30 minutes when i crank up my car and the key dont go
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.