turn on the left signal the white turning light doesn't come on but the signal flashes. turn on the right one the white turning light comes on but the light won't flash. checked easy stuff (flasher, replaced bulbs) cleaned grounds to core support No change. could this have to do with recall on parking lights? or some other ground wire?
My turn signals act like they have ground leching problems. on 1998 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?