The steering wheel has been difficult to turn as if apiece has jammed inside the column. A sudden crank of the wheel has allowed the wheel to turn after what appears to have released whatever caused the jamming. The switch no longer clicks to normal position whithout overturning the wheel. Solutions pls?
My turn signal switch feels like it has broken on 1990 BMW 750iL
Asked by for the 1990 BMW 750iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750iL Questions
- Losing power want excellerate
- Out of the blue my car started a ride very real hard I had an oil change done and when I got done with that the car started to ride hard could I have blown a fuse somewhere?
- I came out of my house and realize that the rearend was raised 4 inches higher
- Calipers, rotors and pads (front + rear) from 2000 Bmw 750il to be installed to 2000 Bmw 740il. Is this possible? Any pros and cons? Sincerely,.
- "Check brake lining" what could it be? Sincerely
1990 BMW 750iL Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($572 - $684) in Arthur, IA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Birmingham, OH
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($664 - $1,768) in Midway, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($295 - $370) in Ashdown, AR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($420 - $500) in Elgin, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($104 - $295) in Ripon, WI