I can shut my trunk and yank on it with all my might and it won't open. But after a few miles or a hard bump and it flings open. I disconnected the trunk release but it did not solve the problem. Do I need to replace the entire assembly, can it be adjusted, or should I just weld it shut?!?
My trunk will latch, but won't stay shut on 1993 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Stalls at idle / idles low (400RPM)
- I have a Chevy 350 engine extra, and was wondering if I could replace.
- car has 82000 miles charged air & now blows hot it was cold ?
- Why when keys out it dings and steering wheel don't lock
- my heater wont shut off. my tach , speed odometer and my gas gauge is not workin