My trunk release was working fine last night. This morning it would not open my trunk. It will unlock the trunk but it will not open! When I push the button I can hear the lock release and it will seem like it is going to open but it is almost like the lock is stuck and will not fully open. Please help!
My trunk release will not open my trunk. What can I do? on 2009 Kia Borrego
Asked by for the 2009 Kia Borrego
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Borrego Questions
- Mom's Borrego is having issues w/the rear hatch lock not engaging.
- timing problem requires all new cams and gears ?
- It's hard putting the key in,to turn it on,at time it will crank,but then key comes out and can't to understand off
- My car has a heavy idle in park and drive while break is on engine light is on
- steering wheel will move in and out but not up and down. Bad switch?
2009 Kia Borrego Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,180 - 1,357) in Island Park, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Shippensburg, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($1,188 - 1,533) in Potsdam, NY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($483 - 526) in Lyman, WA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($790 - 830) in George, WA