As I close the trunk, I can here the latch engage and feel a click prior to closing, as if something is triggering it to release. It will stay closed for about 4 seconds then release as if I had pressed the release button. This happens when the car is in park, drive, reverse and even when the key is off. However, after everything is off, it will stay closed.
My trunk keeps popping open by itself. The battery was replaced last month on 2010 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- Where is electric water pump fuse located?
- what is the cause of Drive Train Malfunction? When I driving my car stops and this message appears in panel
- One day parked my car next morning wouldn't start dash lights up does not start
- How much will it cost have a coil replaced on my 2008 bmw 528i
- my fog lights are not working cant fine fuse or relay