As I close the trunk, I can here the latch engage and feel a click prior to closing, as if something is triggering it to release. It will stay closed for about 4 seconds then release as if I had pressed the release button. This happens when the car is in park, drive, reverse and even when the key is off. However, after everything is off, it will stay closed.
My trunk keeps popping open by itself. The battery was replaced last month on 2010 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- wipers seem to work the same any position on switch never stop in park position
- When i accelerate my car tends to over accelerate. Why is that?
- After driving for 100 miles, the transmission shuts down to limp mode.
- Trunk closed, but light keeps blinking with trunk open and the chime.
- Where is the automatic transmission speed sensor located on 2000 528i BMW
2010 BMW 528i Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($399 - 611) in Eddyville, NE
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($325 - 645) in Window Rock, AZ
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,896 - 2,288) in Davey, NE
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($512 - 1,130) in Eden, AZ
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($194 - 201) in Brevig Mission, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,107 - 2,125) in Frankfort, NY