As I close the trunk, I can here the latch engage and feel a click prior to closing, as if something is triggering it to release. It will stay closed for about 4 seconds then release as if I had pressed the release button. This happens when the car is in park, drive, reverse and even when the key is off. However, after everything is off, it will stay closed.
My trunk keeps popping open by itself. The battery was replaced last month on 2010 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- when do i need to replace gearbox oil?
- What cause the steering column to randomnly reset to the down position?
- What is this scraping/ticking sound on engine start up and acceleration.
- No throttle response,eml,check engine light is on.
- My 99 528i bmw wont start... there quite a few codes. p0130-p1189-p0170-po150
2010 BMW 528i Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($1,552 - 3,123) in Eddyville, NE
- Spark Plug Replacement ($212 - 286) in Window Rock, AZ
- Brake Pad Replacement ($172 - 304) in Davey, NE
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Eden, AZ
- Tie Rod Replacement ($299 - 378) in Brevig Mission, AK
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($519 - 655) in Frankfort, NY