it usually pops every 5 or 10 mins
My trunk keeps popping , mainly when im not driving or my car is in park.. on 2009 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2009 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($276 - 400) in Fairfield, MT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($440 - 647) in Maylene, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($266 - 497) in Lake Junaluska, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($482 - 716) in Jena, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($456 - 536) in Port Gibson, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Humboldt, AZ