Just put a new head on now truck will not idle till it get warmed up put a new air flow meter on it made sure all vacuum lines are good
My truck will start but will not idle till it gets warm on 1993 Toyota Pickup
1 answer 1 comment
poss vac leak at intake manifold or incorrect vac hose routing
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?
- There is a piece of rubber on the crankshaft pulley that operates the alternator. Am curious how to remove said pulley so I can replace the rubber.
- Where is fuse for dome light and cigarette lighter located
- Going up hill on acceleration truck hesitates like it's not getting fuel
- Pu just stalled, cranks but won't start, 95 4 cylinder excab