I ran the truck 600 miles towing a car there and back. The check in lite came on my way there. I was running it in overdrive some of the way there on the way back with no overdrive it started popping up thru the air cleaner. when I got home I scanned it, it read miss fire on #3 cylinder and trans temp. so I put plugs wires and cap on it. and cleared the codes. now its missing after it warms up. at a idle just a little for 20 seconds and then really bad. and popping and losing power on the freeway at higher speeds.no check engine lights ether. Please help.
my truck starts missing and popping after it warms up.new plugs wires cap. on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni