I ran the truck 600 miles towing a car there and back. The check in lite came on my way there. I was running it in overdrive some of the way there on the way back with no overdrive it started popping up thru the air cleaner. when I got home I scanned it, it read miss fire on #3 cylinder and trans temp. so I put plugs wires and cap on it. and cleared the codes. now its missing after it warms up. at a idle just a little for 20 seconds and then really bad. and popping and losing power on the freeway at higher speeds.no check engine lights ether. Please help.
my truck starts missing and popping after it warms up.new plugs wires cap. on 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out