sometimes when i go to start my truck it sounds like it is out of gas even though i just put gas in it. so i rock it back and forth for a while then most of the time by doing that it cranks right up. when i put gas in the gas gage does not move up till later on sometimes till the next day. what could be causing this?
my truck sounds like it is out of gas and wont start until i rock it heavily. on 2000 Ford Expedition
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2000 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($122 - 146) in Houston, MN
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($560 - 645) in Canaseraga, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($136 - 195) in Gardena, CA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($208 - 301) in Trenton, KY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($917 - 1,611) in Ninnekah, OK
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($35 - 71) in Oak Park, CA