it run much better in cold weather I was told the it not the heating are air system or radiator system
My truck run slow in hot weather? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Studley, VA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($169 - 218) in Tupman, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Redbird, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in New Roads, LA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($72 - 79) in Gravity, IA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($488 - 553) in Van, WV