yesterday i bought a 2003 dodge ram 2500 and i was driving it home and the oil pressure guage went low and the truck made a knocking sound and blew alot of white smoke out of the tail pipe and died when i got out i noticed oil all over the road and bottom of truck on frame and supports does anybody know what could of caused this problem
my truck leaking oil from the bottom and oil pressure is low wwith white smoke on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($466 - 689) in Yuma, AZ
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($193 - 288) in Nenana, AK
- Heater Core Replacement ($559 - 744) in Etoile, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($201 - 307) in Walkersville, WV
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Derwent, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($353 - 457) in Crosby, PA