yesterday i bought a 2003 dodge ram 2500 and i was driving it home and the oil pressure guage went low and the truck made a knocking sound and blew alot of white smoke out of the tail pipe and died when i got out i noticed oil all over the road and bottom of truck on frame and supports does anybody know what could of caused this problem
my truck leaking oil from the bottom and oil pressure is low wwith white smoke on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out