Someone please help!!!! This is my only source of transportation! My 1995 Ford Exp I believe has some type of electrical problem. I had to replace the relays because when I turn the car on the check engine light woundn't display until I tap the relay panel under the hood. Afterwards, I could hear the fuel pump hissing (as it's suppose to). It worked fine for over a year and now it just died on me while driving. I let it sit for an hour or so and then it started back up but it runs slugglish. For over a month now when I start it up, the check engine light comes on and it idles very bad and sometimes after a few seconds the light goes off, the truck idles as though I've hit the gas peddle and then it runs fine.I have tried to have a diagnostic test ran but places I have taken it to says their computer can not read it. Please help...
My truck just died while driving.. on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerOctober 05, 2010
2 answersOctober 05, 2010
0 answersJune 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.