Someone please help!!!! This is my only source of transportation! My 1995 Ford Exp I believe has some type of electrical problem. I had to replace the relays because when I turn the car on the check engine light woundn't display until I tap the relay panel under the hood. Afterwards, I could hear the fuel pump hissing (as it's suppose to). It worked fine for over a year and now it just died on me while driving. I let it sit for an hour or so and then it started back up but it runs slugglish. For over a month now when I start it up, the check engine light comes on and it idles very bad and sometimes after a few seconds the light goes off, the truck idles as though I've hit the gas peddle and then it runs fine.I have tried to have a diagnostic test ran but places I have taken it to says their computer can not read it. Please help...
My truck just died while driving.. on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerOctober 05, 2010
2 answersOctober 05, 2010
0 answersJune 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
- What could cause my water pump to keep breaking when I reach Max RPM and shift
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 293) in Joliet, MT
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Cash, AR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($253 - 341) in Dayton, VA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($383 - 413) in Carpio, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($150 - 184) in Genesee, MI