Someone please help!!!! This is my only source of transportation! My 1995 Ford Exp I believe has some type of electrical problem. I had to replace the relays because when I turn the car on the check engine light woundn't display until I tap the relay panel under the hood. Afterwards, I could hear the fuel pump hissing (as it's suppose to). It worked fine for over a year and now it just died on me while driving. I let it sit for an hour or so and then it started back up but it runs slugglish. For over a month now when I start it up, the check engine light comes on and it idles very bad and sometimes after a few seconds the light goes off, the truck idles as though I've hit the gas peddle and then it runs fine.I have tried to have a diagnostic test ran but places I have taken it to says their computer can not read it. Please help...
My truck just died while driving.. on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerOctober 05, 2010
2 answersOctober 05, 2010
0 answersJune 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it