A light blue, thick smoke is emitting from my tail pipe when I start it after an eight hour period of dormantcy. Why is it doing this?
My truck is smoking out the tail pipe excessivly when I first start it on 1992 Mazda B2200
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- Gas and Temp gauges both do not work. Just put in a new battery. Checked fuses.
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
- So i have this 1987 B2200 Mazda truck and i'm not getting any power to it when i push the accelerator.
1992 Mazda B2200 Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($88 - 259) in Dry Branch, GA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($609 - 1,518) in Manawa, WI
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($75 - 104) in Vesper, WI
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($129 - 165) in Mount Carbon, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($139 - 163) in Macon, VA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,139 - 1,174) in Morrison, IL