A light blue, thick smoke is emitting from my tail pipe when I start it after an eight hour period of dormantcy. Why is it doing this?
My truck is smoking out the tail pipe excessivly when I first start it on 1992 Mazda B2200
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
- So i have this 1987 B2200 Mazda truck and i'm not getting any power to it when i push the accelerator.
- My truck recently started to misfire or backfire while giving it gas in gear while going down the highway, can anyone give me an idea?