A light blue, thick smoke is emitting from my tail pipe when I start it after an eight hour period of dormantcy. Why is it doing this?
My truck is smoking out the tail pipe excessivly when I first start it on 1992 Mazda B2200
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- what causes engine to barely start & run with gas pedal floored
- Gas and Temp gauges both do not work. Just put in a new battery. Checked fuses.
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
1992 Mazda B2200 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($231 - 296) in Dry Branch, GA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Manawa, WI
- 55,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Vesper, WI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - 80) in Mount Carbon, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($227 - 280) in Macon, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($123 - 153) in Morrison, IL