A light blue, thick smoke is emitting from my tail pipe when I start it after an eight hour period of dormantcy. Why is it doing this?
My truck is smoking out the tail pipe excessivly when I first start it on 1992 Mazda B2200
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2200 Questions
- what causes engine to barely start & run with gas pedal floored
- Gas and Temp gauges both do not work. Just put in a new battery. Checked fuses.
- Why my mazada b2000 smokes white smoke?
- shaking at 55 mph and higher, stops with load in the bed
- wont stay idled. will start and run but will not stay idled. any ideas.
1992 Mazda B2200 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Dry Branch, GA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 175) in Manawa, WI
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($75 - 104) in Vesper, WI
- Alternator Replacement ($231 - 315) in Mount Carbon, WV
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($80 - 91) in Macon, VA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Morrison, IL