The truck is lifted an it looks like my lift blocks on the rear axle arnt sitting on the axle mounts right ther is a gap in the rear of them
My truck is shifting hard in first second an therd up shifting an down is harder on 1996 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?