Could the whineing sound be caused by failure of transfer case encoder motor? If not, what should I check next?
My truck is making a whining sound. Have replaced rear end and front end. on 2001 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why is transmission not shifting properly after I replaced starter?
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
2001 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Simsboro, LA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($176 - 261) in Middletown, VA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Sparrows Point, MD
- 120,000 Mile Service ($526 - 739) in Lewistown, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,204 - 1,291) in United, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($191 - 275) in Cary, MS