Could the whineing sound be caused by failure of transfer case encoder motor? If not, what should I check next?
My truck is making a whining sound. Have replaced rear end and front end. on 2001 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
2001 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($320 - 791) in Simsboro, LA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Middletown, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($415 - 573) in Sparrows Point, MD
- AC Compressor Replacement ($553 - 927) in Lewistown, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($180 - 282) in United, PA
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($148 - 176) in Cary, MS