within the last year it has had the slave plate replaced and clucth
My truck is having differculty changing gears. on 1996 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1996 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($249 - 326) in Sanborn, ND
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Keota, IA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Ravensdale, WA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($110 - 141) in Northbrook, IL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($394 - 416) in Sterling, CT
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Paxinos, PA