when i am driving down the road around 50 or 60 mph the motor rev's up about 5 or 10 thousand rpm's and then go's back down. it will do this just around that speed for some reason. and i can't figure it out
my truck is having a problem. on 2007 Ford F-150
1 answerDecember 23, 2015
3 answersMarch 18, 2013
1 answerJanuary 04, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.