when i am driving down the road around 50 or 60 mph the motor rev's up about 5 or 10 thousand rpm's and then go's back down. it will do this just around that speed for some reason. and i can't figure it out
my truck is having a problem. on 2007 Ford F-150
1 answerDecember 23, 2015
3 answersMarch 18, 2013
1 answerJanuary 04, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- cuanto me cuesta reemplazar el motor por otro de uso?,
- What would cause a vibration/ rubbing noise when turning the vehicle?
- Why would overdrive light on shifter blink on and off constantly?
- Are there more than one size rear u-joint on my truck?
- What controls the engine idle speed when a/c cycles on and off.