when i am driving down the road around 50 or 60 mph the motor rev's up about 5 or 10 thousand rpm's and then go's back down. it will do this just around that speed for some reason. and i can't figure it out
my truck is having a problem. on 2007 Ford F-150
Verified for the Ford F-15091 reports
Verified for the Ford F-15011 reports
1 answerDecember 23, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air