truck has 93000 miles. it burns 1 quart in about 800 miles.
my truck is burning oil . what could cause this? on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($386 - 932) in Marshall, WI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,191 - 1,576) in Winchester, MA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - 215) in Walkerville, MI
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Durham, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($349 - 735) in Rib Lake, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($263 - 314) in Fort Myers, FL