it happens all the time never idles down. i installed the same size motor out of a 96 explorer.
my truck idles between 2 and 3 grand. wont idle down. can u tell me why? on 1998 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Saint Charles, MO
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Vergennes, VT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Luna, NM
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($118 - 192) in Dora, MO
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($61 - 68) in Pemberton, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($185 - 217) in Leighton, IA