I came out of the store and my truck was sitting ther cranking but the key was in my pocket. I put the key in and turned it on and it started. I drove it home turned it off but now I still have power to my radio, power windows, etc. with the switch off and keys out of the ignition.
My truck has power to radio,windows etc with the key out. on 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Problems(7)
- 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Q&A(60)
- 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Recalls(7)
- 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Shops
- 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
- What is the purpose or function of the dual battery setup?
- the coolant is leaking but no sign on floor did have white smoke for a bit only
- what does the PCM control? Does it have anything to do with the interior lights?
- front right wheel does not engage into 4wd
- Why is my truck smoking from the tail pipe
2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($163 - $356) in Hiawatha, KS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - $161) in Prairie du Sac, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($259 - $361) in Plymouth, CT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($206 - $343) in Cape Fair, MO
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($498 - $524) in Little Falls, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($516 - $704) in Combined Locks, WI