I came out of the store and my truck was sitting ther cranking but the key was in my pocket. I put the key in and turned it on and it started. I drove it home turned it off but now I still have power to my radio, power windows, etc. with the switch off and keys out of the ignition.
My truck has power to radio,windows etc with the key out. on 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
- High exhaust temp bank1 sensor2 location of sensor.
- f450 -10 triton starting ,idle run one day or a week then start running like water in it starving for fuel.driving me crazy I'm losing money I'm to broke . please help
- my 7.3 diesel cranks hard after it been run and up to temp
- F350 Super Duty 7.3 Diesel that sat for a while and now will not start ... where do I start?
- What would cause my truck to start up sometimes than it would go to knocking and acts like its missing and blowing black smoke at the tail pipe