my truck doesn't start easy after it has set for a while. it acts like it is starved for gas and quits after i get it started. it also dies at stoplights. i have changed the fuel filter and that seemed to help a little but back to it's old problems. what could it be?
my truck has a hard time starting after it has set for awhile. starved for gas. on 1995 Dodge Ram 3500
Asked by for the 1995 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- the 2 wires going to the blend door on ac both have 12V at same time
- What is the cost to overhaul my engine?
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other
1995 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Mercer, TN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($405 - $731) in Gifford, WA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($794 - $1,077) in Fort Howard, MD
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($200 - $341) in Dennis, KS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($97 - $126) in Arnaudville, LA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($117 - $136) in Coatsville, MO