my truck doesn't start easy after it has set for a while. it acts like it is starved for gas and quits after i get it started. it also dies at stoplights. i have changed the fuel filter and that seemed to help a little but back to it's old problems. what could it be?
my truck has a hard time starting after it has set for awhile. starved for gas. on 1995 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other