my truck doesn't start easy after it has set for a while. it acts like it is starved for gas and quits after i get it started. it also dies at stoplights. i have changed the fuel filter and that seemed to help a little but back to it's old problems. what could it be?
my truck has a hard time starting after it has set for awhile. starved for gas. on 1995 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
1995 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($236 - 493) in Mercer, TN
- Thermostat Replacement ($142 - 208) in Gifford, WA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Howard, MD
- 108,000 Mile Service ($233 - 335) in Dennis, KS
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($195 - 269) in Arnaudville, LA
- Engine Oil Pump Replacement ($666 - 1,192) in Coatsville, MO