my truck doesn't start easy after it has set for a while. it acts like it is starved for gas and quits after i get it started. it also dies at stoplights. i have changed the fuel filter and that seemed to help a little but back to it's old problems. what could it be?
my truck has a hard time starting after it has set for awhile. starved for gas. on 1995 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other
- 5.9 diesel dodge 3500 duel won't shift out of 1st red fluid is fine clean
- Etc light comes on while driving then resets when shut off
- how do i resolve airlock? any help would be greatly appreciated
- 3500 shut off at a light. The truck turns over but wont start. What could it be?