new pads new rotars new calibers and new master cylinder the brake pedal still goes to the floor the first time you step on it and then goes up bled many times could it be the abs?
my truck has a brake problem on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answerJanuary 19, 2013
1 answerFebruary 09, 2012
1 answerJune 21, 2011
2 answersApril 17, 2014
1 answerJune 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it