new pads new rotars new calibers and new master cylinder the brake pedal still goes to the floor the first time you step on it and then goes up bled many times could it be the abs?
my truck has a brake problem on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answerJanuary 19, 2013
1 answerFebruary 09, 2012
1 answerJune 21, 2011
1 answerJune 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($136 - 166) in Carson, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Aristes, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($136 - 167) in Troy, IL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($284 - 346) in Minerva, OH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 113) in Grygla, MN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($459 - 1,417) in Elk, CA