new pads new rotars new calibers and new master cylinder the brake pedal still goes to the floor the first time you step on it and then goes up bled many times could it be the abs?
my truck has a brake problem on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answerJanuary 19, 2013
1 answerFebruary 09, 2012
2 answersApril 17, 2014
1 answerJune 21, 2011
1 answerJune 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.