replaced 1 yr plugs with 5000 miles, is getting fire and fuel which prtessure is fine, exhaust is not plugged, no timeing chain problem. was flooded to the degree that some fuel got in my oil which i let drain thoroughly before replacing w/filter. Still will not start - just keeps turning over - local mechanic can not figure it out either - Help !!! email@example.com
My truck flooded and would not start. checked compression - fine on 1990 Ford F-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
- What is my oil pressure surrposed to run at on my 93 f250 7.3idi 2wd xlt cab
- Installed a aftermarket dual Bluetooth, USB,SD,front auxserly port. It was working fine till tonite now it acts like it has a short in the wiring. Wont keep power to the radio for more then 15secs. What could cause this. And how can i fix it. Please help.