Right when I turn my car on, my transmission goes straight to fourth gear. When I put it in drive, it will drop down to a regular shift. The sound is embarrassing. I have no other problems with the transmission but this. I was told that it was stuck. How can this be fixed?
My transmission revs up to 4th gear when in park. on 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
Asked by for the 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Blinkers and emergency flashers don't work
- I am having a cold start issue first thing in the morning only.
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
1992 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($593 - $1,118) in West Rockport, ME
- Spark Plug Replacement ($94 - $125) in Bondurant, WY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($341 - $444) in Morrisville, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Yardley, PA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($94 - $105) in Newkirk, NM
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($228 - $268) in Pilot Knob, MO