Right when I turn my car on, my transmission goes straight to fourth gear. When I put it in drive, it will drop down to a regular shift. The sound is embarrassing. I have no other problems with the transmission but this. I was told that it was stuck. How can this be fixed?
My transmission revs up to 4th gear when in park. on 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
Asked by for the 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1992 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($198 - $287) in West Rockport, ME
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($221 - $285) in Bondurant, WY
- Radiator Replacement ($322 - $443) in Morrisville, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Yardley, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($69 - $82) in Newkirk, NM
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Pilot Knob, MO