Right when I turn my car on, my transmission goes straight to fourth gear. When I put it in drive, it will drop down to a regular shift. The sound is embarrassing. I have no other problems with the transmission but this. I was told that it was stuck. How can this be fixed?
My transmission revs up to 4th gear when in park. on 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
- turn key on to start all lights are on thats it bno click no turn over batt is g
- Why would the starter motor turn over slowly sometimes, no discharge?
- The motor is squeaking from passenger side even while car idling why tach quit