my 2009 ford flex is leaking fluid either through the power transfer area or though the axle shaft seal.could you quote me a price for the chicagoland area for either repair.
my transmission or power transfer unit is leaking fluid on 2009 Ford Flex
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Flex Questions
- 2013 FLEX "puttering/jerking", grinding sound...
- When are failed turbos going to be added to the common problems list?
- Excessive heat from engine compartment when running
- Rear Control no longer works - no air movement. Thoughts on reason or what to at
- The rear fan/ blower stopped working. Tried front and rear controls.Fuses under dash/hood and mini relay are good. What else to check and where is the blower located?
2009 Ford Flex Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($316 - 364) in Eva, TN
- Thermostat Replacement ($120 - 176) in Charter Oak, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($335 - 434) in Harold, KY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($97 - 124) in Dewey, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($191 - 207) in Berlin, OH
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($61 - 74) in Welcome, NC