someone said if the light is on and the cars is still working. it might not be the transmission it could be the filter?
my transmission light came on and car still working whats the problem on 2006 Chrysler 300
0 answersMarch 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($523 - 791) in Yorktown, IA
- 136,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Escatawpa, MS
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Jefferson, OR
- 114,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($166 - 306) in Parma, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($400 - 495) in Skytop, PA