someone said if the car is still working it might not be the transmission itself,it could be the filter need to be changed.
my transmission light came on and car still working whats the problem. on 2006 Chrysler 300
1 answerMarch 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($582 - 2,423) in Yorktown, IA
- 88,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Escatawpa, MS
- 54,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Jefferson, OR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($238 - 405) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($41 - 50) in Parma, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($605 - 725) in Skytop, PA