This noise is not consistant. It sounds like something is not being lubricated in the transmission. Most likely it occurs when the car is cold. VW wants $89.00 to diagnose the problem. Thanks.
My transmission has a noise upon engagement of the clutch. what is the solution? on 2009 Volkswagen GTI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen GTI Questions
- i want to change my original tail light to led tail light like the the R
- Shudder when shifting to 3rd gear, smaller less noticeable shudder when shifting to 4th gear.
- My headlight switch does not pull out to turn on the fog lights. Do I need a new switch?
- Can I use the '03 VW jetta abs pump in my '03 Gti vr6?
- What do i have to do to fix the fact that the transmission is stuck in neutral, but will move freely to park and drive.