Fully charged. Wont turn over. Just dims the lights wen u turn it over. Starter is getting power, it turns over wen i start it from the cylinder. But not getting fuel or fire. Just cranking over dry. Im thinking its the anti theft. Is this common in these vehicals? I tried dicoing the bat, connecting it. Then waiting half hr. still nuthing.wats your thoughts?
My trailblazer is having starting issues.lots of power, brand new bat , fully ch on 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(20)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(221)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(2)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milton, TN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($173 - 240) in Huntington, MA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($89 - 111) in Greenville, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($696 - 903) in Pointe A La Hache, LA
- Driveshaft U-Joint Replacement ($133 - 163) in Markle, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($191 - 234) in Littcarr, KY