Lately I have been driving down the road and my service stability control light has came on and at the same time it seems like the brake atomaticlly comes on and the van pulls to the left. Any ideas?
my traction control/service stability control light keeps coming on on 2005 Buick Terraza
have abs codes scanned and post so we can adv
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Terraza Questions
- Lights flickering interior and exterior what to do to fix on 2007 terraza
- fix drivers side passenger power door
- why wont the brake lights come on when in I hit the brakes?
- where is the the thermostat located in the engine
- I changed battery n altenator now the lights n radio n everything shuts off...??
2005 Buick Terraza Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($428 - 629) in Baroda, MI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,151 - 1,409) in Dexter, IA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($205 - 313) in Crown King, AZ
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Shuqualak, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($469 - 514) in Fosterville, TN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($230 - 267) in Polkton, NC