i was driving at 50km/ph around city and the car just slowly stops when i was about taking a curve and it just stop, i try to start the morto, it starts and goes off again and a again
my toyota starts and goes off after 5or 6 second,what can be the problem on 1998 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1998 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($140 - $202) in Fallon, NV
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($217 - $442) in Herreid, SD
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($114 - $241) in Deerbrook, WI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($392 - $864) in Germantown, MD
- Window Switch Replacement ($358 - $509) in Manheim, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - $272) in Smithville, AR