what can be the problem?
my toyota sequoia overheats when idling and makes a loud fan noise on 2004 Toyota Sequoia
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Ataboys ,
August 20, 2013
that's were id start is at the fan
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2004 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($143 - 190) in Wise, VA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Joseph City, AZ
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($198 - 552) in Jetersville, VA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($314 - 397) in Piedmont, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($385 - 447) in Mahnomen, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($79 - 92) in New Site, MS