I push the button but it doesn't seem to shut off. It just started doing this. Is it a faulty switch in the shifter?
My tow haul light comes on when driving. on 2001 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Brake lights not working ,bulbs are ok but I don't know fuse location no panel
- 1996 GMC Yukon 4x4 Push-Button Selector Lights Are All On
- How do you turn off the driver seat settings?
- Why does it sound and feel like something is about to fall from the front tires
- 2005 Yukon just picked up after 3-2 Solenoid replacement & front a/c malfunction