I wanted to know if i can put a 96 accord cylinder head on a 92 accord block.
My timing belt snapped so of course i bent a valve. on 1992 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1992 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - $342) in Little Sioux, IA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($381 - $472) in Neillsville, WI
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $145) in Nazareth, MI
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($161 - $214) in Valatie, NY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($50 - $179) in Dawsonville, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($159 - $273) in Portsmouth, IA