was told if not interference motor it could be alright to repaired could you tell me vin km8sc73d72u255131 dohc 24v 2.7 v6 2001
my timing belt broke only one don't know if it is a interference motor or not I on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in College Corner, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Caldwell, WV
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Tunas, MO
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Poolesville, MD
- Battery Replacement ($99 - 174) in Sanderson, TX
- Multi-Function Switch Replacement ($156 - 184) in Rossville, KS