was told if not interference motor it could be alright to repaired could you tell me vin km8sc73d72u255131 dohc 24v 2.7 v6 2001
my timing belt broke only one don't know if it is a interference motor or not I on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,354 - 1,834) in College Corner, OH
- 120,000 Mile Service ($489 - 691) in Caldwell, WV
- 82,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Tunas, MO
- 52,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Poolesville, MD
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($288 - 324) in Sanderson, TX
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($347 - 360) in Rossville, KS