same time. I have no idea what this could be. Please help
My throttle body control light and my traction control light comes on at the sam on 2007 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2007 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 112,000 Mile Service ($122 - 185) in Hustisford, WI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($229 - 1,134) in Mukwonago, WI
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($51 - 70) in Glover, VT
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 43) in South Berwick, ME
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($380 - 791) in Notasulga, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($158 - 256) in Wheeler, IN