I ordered the new part, just need advice on how to replace the old part with the new one when it comes in. I searched for how to videos and can't find anything.
My third brake light (LED) is dim/going out. How do I replace the old one? on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($546 - 782) in Rockwell, NC
- Heater Core Replacement ($754 - 933) in Clarksville, IN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($440 - 648) in Garland, UT
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($45 - 91) in Mesa, WA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Sylvania, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($502 - 556) in Westport Point, MA