I ordered the new part, just need advice on how to replace the old part with the new one when it comes in. I searched for how to videos and can't find anything.
My third brake light (LED) is dim/going out. How do I replace the old one? on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?