When i try to start the car it wont start seems like its trying to get gas to the engine but i never had a problem with the fuel pump untill now. the reason my theft light came on is because when i started my car i slammed it into drive and try to go and my car just shut off and the theft light started flashing on my dashboard plz help!! need answers on what i can do to fix it.
My theft light came on and is blinking on the dashboard when i try to start. on 1998 Ford Explorer
scan codes in anti theft module
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carson, IA
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Aristes, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($601 - 783) in Troy, IL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Minerva, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 179) in Grygla, MN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Elk, CA