when motor is cold the temp gaude is in normal position but after it starts to warm up it pegs in the hot for a few seconds then drops down into normal position.I have replace two termostate I replace termostate howsing and tempure sensor?
My temp gauge raise to the hot marks on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($513 - 672) in Pawnee, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 202) in Boligee, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Luray, KS
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($429 - 783) in Burtrum, MN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Greenacres, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($92 - 114) in Bloomsbury, NJ