when motor is cold the temp gaude is in normal position but after it starts to warm up it pegs in the hot for a few seconds then drops down into normal position.I have replace two termostate I replace termostate howsing and tempure sensor?
My temp gauge raise to the hot marks on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.