when motor is cold the temp gaude is in normal position but after it starts to warm up it pegs in the hot for a few seconds then drops down into normal position.I have replace two termostate I replace termostate howsing and tempure sensor?
My temp gauge raise to the hot marks on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?